Tuesday, June 15, 2010

34 Weeks: Now that's a BIG BABY!!!

Today we hit 34 weeks!!!! And got a BIG surprise at the doctor's visit!!!

Dr. Berry was measuring my belly, as he does every visit, but this time he measured it 4 times!!! LOL Turns out, Kyler is measuring in 2 weeks bigger than he should be.... what does this mean, you ask? That's what I wanted know and all he seemed to be able to say was, "When this happens, we just get a little worried about how he's going to get out of there."

I think my jaw dropped to the floor! Kyler is a BIG baby and they don't know if I will be able to push him out! Of course, this may allow me to get what I wanted from the first place... a C-section. :)

So, I have to go in for an Ultra-sound tomorrow so that they can see how much room Kyler has.... although, this now explains all the pain I have been dealing with! I guess Kyler just doesn't have enough room in there! LOL

Now for the update!!!!

The following is from WhatToExpect.com:
"Your baby is clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now, and the vernix (the white coating protecting your baby’s skin) is getting thicker. This week, a boy's testicles start making their way down from his abdomen to their fin
al destination: his scrotum (look out below!). While about three to four percent of boys are born with undescended testicles, it's nothing to worry about — they usually head
downtown before junior turns a year old."

The picture on the top is how much room Kyler SHOULD have, on the bottom is how much room he REALLY has!!!! Poor guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment