Thursday, June 17, 2010

False alarm!?!?

Well, I got called in to the hospital around 10am where they did an ultra-sound. The tech said she was not sure what the tech from yesterday saw, but my amniotic fluid looked just fine to her. She said that it was at about a 10 and anywhere from 8-20 is normal.

The doctor that specializes in high risk pregnancies came in after that and did another ultra-sound to double check the numbers because there was such a big difference. She said that my fluids look good, the baby looks great, and that I can go home after just one mor
e test. They just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't leaking fluid, but the test came out fine!

So.......... FALSE ALARM!!!!! I think that first tech needs a little more training! ;)

One thing good came out of this though.... I decided that I needed to get ready for this baby to come! So, I finally got Kyler's crib together, dressed his bed, got the diaper bags ready, set up the car with the safety things I bought, and went shopping for the last few things on the list! I think we are a lot more ready now! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment