Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So busy... and so happy!

I know it has been a while since I have updated Kyler's blog... I will try to catch up as much as possible today and keep up on it better!! :)
About a 3 weeks ago we ended up at the Emergency Room with Kyler because he was so fussy he wouldn't eat and an on-call doctor recommended that we take him. The doctor's said that he has reflux and prescribed a medication to help. We started to see some improvement, but after a couple of days Ky was really fussy again and so the doctor asked us to come back in for a check up. Turns out that the medication he was put on can cause stomach aches and so they switched him to another and also gave us something to help him settle down for a bit at night. We are now seeing a HUGE improvement and Kyler doesn't seem to be hurting as bad either.
During that time and up until a couple of days ago, Kyler's Aunt Lori was out for a visit and we had a LOT of fun with her here... We went to a park one day where she took some pictures of Ky and I together! :)


Ky loved having his Auntie Lori here... she would stand to rock and bounce him any time it was in need! She loved holding him, talking to him, and the mornings that she woke up to his smiles!! :) Before she left I took some adorable pictures of the two of them:





Then.... on September 1st had Kyler laying on a blanket for some "tummy time" and ran off to the kitchen to grab something. When I came back, he was on his back!!! I couldn't believe it..... he had rolled OVER!!!!! Soooooo.... of course, I put him back on his tummy and grabbed the closest camera I could find, which was my cell! LOL, but I got some pictures!!!





Alright.... I know I am behind, BUT..... I WILL catch up! So, for now I am just going to say, "More to come.............."

No comments:

Post a Comment