Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eventful weekend...

Kyler and I went to Idaho over the weekend with my mom (Oma) to see my sister sing the National Anthem at a baseball game. We stayed in a very nice and comfortable hotel and were able to see parts of down town Boisie, ID. Here is a picture of Kyler at his FIRST baseball game! :)

Then on Monday we attended a wedding for a friend of the family... we had some really nice pictures taken, but I still have to get them from the photographer. For now, here is an adorable picture I took of Ky on my phone. Doesn't he look handsome all decked out?!!?

AND.... FINALLY....
This morning, Kyler was in a fantastic mood while I was getting him ready for the day. So, I quickly grabbed my camera to take advantage of this fun opportunity!! :) Here are some of the amazing shots that I got of my little man:




No comments:

Post a Comment