Friday, August 6, 2010

The busy life

Well, it has been just over a week and extremely busy!!!!

Kyler's dad has come for several visits, one including a bunch of presents for Ky!!


If he has just been older I am sure that Kyler's response to all the gifts would have been different... especially about the foot ball and the fishing pole!! LOL Grandma came with and here is a picture of her with Ky and Oma.

Kyler also attended a birthday party for a family friend, Berna. Her whole family was excited to see Ky, hold him, and just ogle over him!!! It was a lot of fun!! :)

We have also had some sleepless, but VERY fun nights!! Kyler is the most eventful when he first wakes up and after he feeds, so I get some pretty fun pictures of him on my cell phone late at night. Here are some favorites!!





BUT... I think the biggest news of all is what I heard on Wednesday! While Kyler and I were out and about with Oma we went into a family bathroom to change Ky's diaper. Just as Oma was putting on the clean diaper, Kyler proceeded to pee all over her hand, the table, his clothes, the clean diaper, etc. And then..... he LAUGHED!!!!! It was the most uplifting sound I have ever heard!!!! It was almost like a deep couple of giggles.... oh, so cute!!! After we recovered from the shock of this adorable sound coming from my son... we realized we still had to change him all over again! LOL


*Don't worry... more to come! :)

1 comment: