Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home for the count down

Well, I went to see the doctor today because of all the pain I have been dealing with... I now have lower back pain when sitting for too long. He said that the baby is now hitting some nerves that will effect that area of my back and, because my blood pressure was high, he was afraid that this was stressing me and the baby. So.... due to the fact that I sit all day at work, Dr. Berry gave me a letter to stop working as of today until 6 weeks after the baby is born.

Now, I obviously can't go THAT long with out work and I expressed that to the doctor. He said that, as soon as I am ready to go back after the baby is born, I just need to go see him so that he can release me to go back to work! :)

So... now, I am just going to remain active (since sitting really isn't comfortable anymore) and wait for this adorable little boy to pop out!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment