Saturday, July 17, 2010

NEW things for Kyler!!


This week I received another fun gift!! My best-friend and her mom got me the matching mobile and picture frame that matches Kyler's bedroom set!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! It really completes his part of the room!

The other fun thing I got this week has a bit of a story with it...

A couple of months ago I started looking for a cute blessing outfit for Kyler (I really ended up not liking what I made for him). It took me a while, but about a month ago I finally found one I liked at Dressed In
White! I waited and waited... but, when I went back in there yesterday they only had three left!! So, my mom whispered, "Just get it!" with a smile... so, I did!!!! :)

Here is his little blessing outfit; I got little white booties to match and then I am going to get a little white Golfer's hat!! He will be the cutest little boy EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment