Monday, May 3, 2010

What are you DOING in there????

Holy cow, does this kid likes to move around!!! LOL All day long he is kicking, punching, and CONSTANTLY moving! Sometimes I just look down at this big belly of mine and say, "Ky! What are you doing in there?"

It is so hard to explain how this all feels but, for posterity's sake, I am going to try. There are times when there is a thick, watery, whooshy feeling and all I can imagine are summersaults going on inside my stomach! There are other times when it feels like there is a small boulder (his head or rump I am guessing) stuck to one side and I have to re-situate myself to get comfortable. There are a lot of small kicks, but every now and then I see my a part of my tummy jump just as I feel a good swift kick from the inside! LOL

Although it can get repetitious and sometimes uncomfortable... I can't help but smile and marvel ever time at the miracle that is going on inside my body! I love every minute of it and I feel so blessed to be experiencing such a joy of having this wonderful child growing inside me and to able to meet him in just a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment